2,500-watt Powered Subwoofer with 18″ Driver, DSP, Wi-Fi Compatibility, LCD, and JBL Software Suite
Available In-Store Only!
100% Secure Payment Checkout
Audio professionals in need of a subwoofer that's designed to complement the SRX900 Series full-range sound reinforcement systems will be impressed with the JBL SRX918S, a single 18" powered subwoofer well suited for rental companies, touring artists, DJs, and installations. The integrated DSP and amplification offer a true plug-and-play experience while providing consistency and optimum performance anywhere in the world.
The 18" Differential Drive woofer is powered by the built-in Class-D amplifier and provide a frequency response of 35 to 90 Hz at 134 peak SPL. The SRX918S incorporates a large low-frequency port design that improves airflow and reduces audible turbulence, even at high output levels. A full-featured software package provides users control of the system on various platforms including Windows, Mac, and iOS for iPad.
- High-performance, high-density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format
- High-power-handling transducer delivers low distortion, high fidelity, and class-leading output
- Built-in, passively cooled Class D amplification with a universal power supply
- Dual ethernet ports with Neutrik etherCON connectors
- Supports HARMAN HControl Ethernet
- User-controllable DSP
- LevelMax limiting uses sophisticated excursion-control algorithms to protect transducer
- Rear-panel LCD provides complete access to control features
- Reinforced 0.7" plywood enclosure
The 2279-1 18-inch woofer delivers transparent, linear bass response down to 35 Hz. This driver uses dual 3" voice coils and leverages JBL's patented Differential Drive technology to deliver maximum sensitivity and power handling in a light, compact design.
SRX900 Series subwoofers are acoustically compatible with all SRX900 full-range speakers and support 60 and 80 Hz operating modes. SRX900 line arrays can be ground stacked with SRX900 subwoofers using the optional base plate accessories.
SRX900 subwoofers can be used in omnidirectional or cardioid configurations simply by selecting the appropriate speaker preset and cabinet orientation. The preset can be accessed directly from the rear panel LCD or via software.
The fully integrated built-in amplifier and DSP are based on proven JBL technologies and explicitly packaged to fit the needs of the SRX900 Series. The DSP includes everything needed to optimize a system, including 24 user-adjustable filters, 2000ms of delay, and advanced features like array size compensation and FIR-based throw-distance correction filters.
Versatile and Scalable
The SRX900 Series offers a complete system solution, including speakers, subwoofers, accessories, and software that support a variety of configurations and simplify storage, transport, and rigging. Because systems are scalable, it's easy to start with a small system and add components over time. All
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 18″ subwoofer
- Power Rating: 1100W, Class-D
- Total Power: 2500W max
- Inputs: 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Data I/O: 2 x EtherCon
- Frequency Range: 35Hz-90hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 134 dB SPL
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Power Source: 1 x powerCON TRUE1 (in), 1 x powerCON TRUE1 (out/loop)
- Enclosure Material: 18mm plywood
- Height: 22.6″
- Width: 26.9″
- Depth: 26.9″
- Weight: 98 lbs.