12″ powered loudspeaker
8 in stock
24/7 Support & Services
100% Secure Payment Checkout
With a 12" woofer and a 1" titanium compressor driver, the EKX-12P from Electro-Voice is a powered two-way Loudspeaker providing 1500W of Class D amplification. It's suitable in live-music scenarios, lecture setups, and generalized nightclub use. The loudspeaker's integrated QuickSmartDSP technology can be modified using the LCD-based menu-navigation screen and the single-knob user interface. Four presets of DSP are provided for various settings—Music, Live, Speech, and Club—though EQ manipulation and five user-programmable presets are all adjustable. Visual monitoring of your limiter, input metering, and master volume allow you to gain-stage properly.
Its on-board amplifier can deliver up to 132 dB of SPL, its frequency response ranges from 50 Hz to 20 kHz at -10 dB, and its intelligent thermal-management system controls fan-speed by means of multiple built-in sensors, thus reinforcing the durable performance of this speaker (whose 15mm wooden enclosure is fronted by an 18 AWG steel grille). Electro-Voice's SST waveguide design provides measured and dependable coverage of a given area, and the speaker's Cardioid Control Technology allows you to steer output towards the audience while reducing levels up to 35 dB on stage when multiple subwoofers are employed.
For convenience in mounting and transport, this loudspeaker boasts eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and metallic handles; as such, it can be mounted on a tripod stand, on a pole above your subwoofer, or utilized as a floor monitor for artists on stage. You can feed the speaker sweet, sweet audio via RCA inputs or XLR/1/4" combination jacks, and you can link it to other monitors via an XLR link-output.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||60 Hz – 18 kHz¹|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||50 Hz – 20 kHz¹|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB²|
|Coverage (H x V)||90″ x 60″|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 kHz|
|Connectors||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output|
|Enclosure||15 mm plywood with EVCoat|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||607 mm x 375 mm x 356 mm (24 in x 15 in x 14 in)|
|Net Weight||18.8 kg (41.4 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||22.9 kg (50.4 lb)|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A³|