Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call (888-647-9342) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). When you call, please mention you purchased from ShopMSL and have your customer information ready
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact Metro Sound & Lighting Inc. at 888-647-9342 please mention you purchased from ShopMSL and have your customer information ready. Or you can simply complete send us an email (email@example.com), and we’ll respond quickly with assistance or provide you with a return authorization (RA) number.
“No Hassle” Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit, or you may exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How to Make a Return:
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out for you. To make a return, please first call Metro Sound & Lighting Inc. for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return credits are issued until the package has arrived and has been inspected by Metro Sound & Lighting Inc.
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.