Dynamic Microphone with Cardioid Pickup Pattern, 40Hz-15kHz Frequency Response, Low Impedance, Includes Stand Adapter, and Zippered Carrying Case
100% Secure Payment Checkout
A Rugged Mic for Studio and Stage
The Shure SM57-LC Microphone is a cardioid dynamic microphone used in many applications including the USA's presidential podium for over 3 decades. It is a suitable choice for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence, the SM57-LC is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an effective cardioid pickup pattern, which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
In the studio, the SM57-LC is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57-LC is a consistent choice of professional performers. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and application diversity make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers all over the world.
Features at a Glance
- Professional workhorse for vocals and instruments in live sound reinforcement
- Legendarily reproduced, bright and clean sound
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable design includes a pneumatic shock-mount system that cuts down handling noise
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 6.34″ x 1.68″
- Weight: 0.63 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Mic clip