3,600-watt Powered Subwoofer with 18″ LF Driver, 2 XLR/TRS Inputs, Omni/Cardioid Modes, DEEP Mode, Adjustable Crossover/Delay, Savable/Recallable Scenes, M20 Threaded Pole Socket, and Swivel Casters
100% Secure Payment Checkout
The QSC KS118 is a high-output active subwoofer well suited for mobile entertainment, AV rental, event production, clubs, and performance venues. The 18" direct radiating driver is powered by a 3600W Class-D amplifier, which delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very-low frequencies.
The on-board DSP allows the user to save and recall variable delay and crossover settings, all the while protecting the system. Additionally, two KS118s can be deployed in a cardioid arrangement, which maximizes low-frequency output from the front, while minimizing energy around the sides and rear of the setup.
The KS118 is highly portable with four, rear-mounted, low-noise casters. The birch enclosure is rugged yet stylish and features comfortable aluminum handles and a top-mounted M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35mm pole for easy vertical deployment with K.2 Series and other full-range loudspeakers.
- High output with remarkable low-frequency performance
- 3600W Class-D amplifier module
- 18" long-excursion direct radiating driver
- Omnidirectional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP mode for extremely low-frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional, and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontal deployment (M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, temporary weather cover, KS-LOC security cover, and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 18″
- Total Power: 3600W Class D
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 35Hz-111hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 41Hz-98Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 136 dB SPL @ 1m
- Mounting Options: Floor, Pole
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Height: 25.2″
- Width: 20.5″
- Depth: 30.9″
- Weight: 104 lbs.