dB Technologies DVA K5
DVA series has set new standards in the sound reinforcement industry since its launch in 2006, bringing line array technology to a much wider range of users. Now dBTechnologies upgrades the best of technology that determined the success of the whole series in the new 3 way active line array module DVA K5.
Available in store only!
10 in stock
100% Secure Payment Checkout
dBTechnologies’ active line array series DVA has set new standards in the sound reinforcement industry since its market launch in 2006.
Equipped with top-notch features and engineered for maximum versatility, DVA series brought the benefits of line array technology to a much wider range of users.
Now dBTechnologies upgrades the best of technology that determined the success of the whole series in the new 3 way active line array module DVA K5.
Featuring a Class D 500 W RMS Digipro® G3 digital amplifier, DVA K5 is capable to reach up to 129 dB SPL and aims to inherit the success of the earliest model of the series DVA T4, thanks to technological upgrades partially derived from the most recent model of the series DVA T8.
The new DVA line array module comprises 2 1,4” drivers, a 6” neodymium midrange and a 8” neodymium woofer.
Furthermore, an advanced DSP user interface allows an extremely precise system tuning: a double rotary encoder provides a separate tuning for LF correction (coupling) and MF/HF correction (high-angle midrange loss and air absorption compensation due to throw distance).
The module’s electronics and components are housed in a sturdy polypropylene box, reinforced with an internal anti-vibration metal structure which drastically reduces any resonance, allowing the cabinet to achieve an excellent acoustic response.
The unique design, the selected components and a state of the art amplifying technology come together to deliver an exceptional weight-performance ratio: each system weights 31,31 lbs (14,2 Kg). Moreover, DVA K5 comes with a freshly designed frontal grille and an integrated raincover.
- Speaker Type: 3-Way Active Line Array Module
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB] 70 – 19,000 Hz
- Max SPL: One Unit: 129 dB
- HF: 2×1 “
- Voice Coil HF: 1.4 “
- MF: 1x 6.5 “
- Type MF: Neodymium
- Voice Coil MF: 2 “
- LF: 1×8 “
- Voice Coil LF: 2.5 “
- Type LF: Neodymium
- Directivity (HxV): 100×15° Single unit
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 500 W
- Peak Power: 1000 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 500 W SMPS with Auto Range PSU
- Controller: DSP 56 Bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter: Dual Active Multiband RMS, Peak, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency MF-HF: 1800 Hz
- Slope MF-HF: 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequencies LF-MF: 340 Hz
- Slope LF-MF: 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input: 1x XLR Balanced
- Signal Output: 1x XLR Balanced
- Power Socket: 1x PowerCON In
1x PowerCON Out
- 1 x Input Sensitivity Rotary Switch
1 x DSP Rotary Encoder (LF Correction)
1 x DSP Rotary Encoder (MF-HF Correction)
- Housing: Polypropylene PP metal reinforced
- Rigging Points: Integrated rigging hardware
- Width: 580 mm (22.83 in)
- Height: 240 mm (9.44 in)
- Depth: 327 mm (12.87 in)
- Weight: 14.2 kg (31.3 lbs)