Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Cardioid Pickup Pattern and On/Off Switch, Includes Stand Adapter, and Zippered Carrying Case
100% Secure Payment Checkout
The Shure SM58S Vocal Microphone features a cardioid dynamic vocal design well suited for professional vocal use in live performances, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise, while the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The microphone offers durable construction, a high-quality internal shockmount system, and a steel mesh grille for withstanding rough handling. The SM58S is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors and when used for singing or speech applications. The microphone features an integrated on/off switch and includes a microphone clip and a zippered pouch.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant microphone clip that rotates 180 degrees
- High quality, rugged, and reliable
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Max SPL: 94dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL.
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 2″
- Weight: 0.66 lbs.