Professional USB microphone for streaming, podcasting, gaming, and more. Revelator is the first USB microphone for streaming, podcasting, gaming, and more. It offers voice processing to polish your sound and an easy-to-use loopback mixer to bring in multiple sources from other software applications—all built into a studio-grade microphone that connects right to your computer, Chromebook, and iOS/iPadOS devices.
4 in stock
100% Secure Payment Checkout
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the Revelator:
- Windows® 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel i3® / AMD A10 processor or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel i3 or better (M1 native compatible)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB-C® or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus® Universal Control 3.4 or higher
- Monitor with 1366×768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One®. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio signals.
VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
ASIO is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
USB-C® is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum
|Polar Patter||Cardioid, Bidirectional (Figure 8), Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Response (±3.0 dB)||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Max SPL||110 dB <3% THD|
|Type||1/8″ TRS active stereo|
|Power Output (RMS)||22.6 mW (16Ω)|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||77.5 dB|
|Type||USB-C® compatible USB 2.0|
|Sample Rate||44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)|
|Power||USB Bus Power|
|Hardware Controls||Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select|
|Software Controls||Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management|
|Onboard DSP||PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter
Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||8.875″ x 5.125″ x 5.125″ (225 x 130 x 130 mm)|
|Weight||1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)|
More than a USB microphone, Revelator features compressors and EQs modeled on world-class analog processors. An independent reverb bus lets you add just the right amount of shimmer to your sound, and two stereo loopback channels make it easy to add backing tracks and more. Revelator is the ultimate microphone for streaming and for recording solo musicians.
Elevate your podcast.
Revelator packs everything you need for your podcasting studio into an elegant USB microphone. It delivers a classic broadcast vocal sound, including presets created with the same StudioLive® digital processing used professional broadcasters all over the world. Selectable pickup patterns and an onboard loopback mixer make recording in-person and online interviews a breeze. Revelator is everything you need at a price that won’t break the budget.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C®-compatible microphone for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, home recording, and more
- Three different patterns to choose from:
- Cardioid—for single-source applications
- Figure 8—perfect for interviews and collaboration
- Omnidirectional—to pick up the entire room
- Headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Elegant desktop stand with built-in cable management
- Unique Multi Mode configures Revelator as three stereo devices—Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, and Revelator Loopback 2—to make recording Zoom calls or streaming gameplay a breeze
- 6-in/6-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator microphone
- 2 dedicated output streams for headphone monitoring
- 4-in/4-out virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, compressor, gate, and limiter plus voice effects, and reverb, with 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 8 user presets.
- Access up to 4 presets from Revelator; additional presets are available in Universal Control
- Universal Control Surface software mixer with effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One® Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included
- macOS® and Windows® compatible
- iOS® and iPadOS® compatible (may require a Camera Connection Kit)
- Chromebook compatible
Level up your game stream.
No other USB microphone provides as much flexibility when you’re streaming gameplay. Easy-to-use presets help remove keyboard clicks and polish your voice—or completely transform it. An onboard loopback mixer lets you combine gameplay audio, Discord chats, and more, all in an elegant design that looks great on camera.