1,300-watt Powered Subwoofer with 18″ LF Driver and DSP
Out of stock
100% Secure Payment Checkout
The EKX-18SP from Electro-Voice is a powered subwoofer suitable for live-music and DJ purposes. It features a 1300W class D amplifier capable of delivering up to 134 dB of peak SPL, utilizing its EV transducer for this express purpose.
Via the single-knob user interface and backlit LCD navigation screen, you can easily manipulate its on-board QuickSmartDSP processing. Cardioid Control Technology allows you to steer signal towards the audience while simultaneously providing up to 35 dB of sound reduction on stage.
An intelligent thermal management system automatically adjusts the variable-speed fan by means of built-in sensors. With two XLR outputs, you can easily integrate the EKX-18SP with additional loudspeakers and subwoofers. The subwoofer boasts large slot ports to facilitate low distortion and low-frequency extension, as well as a metal grille reinforcement bar and an M20 threaded pole-mount plate.
- QuickSmartDSP processing, EV's single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed
- 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity EV transducers
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 18″ EVS-18C subwoofer
- Power Rating: 1300W
- Total Power: 1300W Class D
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-150Hz (-3 dB), 35Hz-180Hz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: Low Pass adjustable (80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 134 dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing: QuickSmart DSP
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material: 15mm plywood with EV coat and 18 gauge steel grille
- Height: 20.4″
- Width: 23.8″
- Depth: 24.0″
- Weight: 72.3 lbs.