Mix and record with the Allen & Heath CQ-18T, a compact digital mixer featuring 96 kHz FPGA processing, wireless control via built-in Wi-Fi, and SD/USB audio recording and playback, well suited for bands, producers, and AV rental houses. Use it as a main mixer in a small venue or a sub mixer on a larger stage.
100% Secure Payment Checkout
The CQ-18T mixer utilizes a 7" capacitive touchscreen interface to easily navigate and control the robust mix engine that comes complete with several assistants to help your mixes sound their best including a gain assistant, feedback assistant, FX assist engine, and Automatic Mic Mixer (AMM). Take control of the full complement of channel strip effects like EQ, compression, and gating that's available on every channel, and set up several sub mixes for monitoring and effects. The CQ-18T features 16 mic/line XLR/combo XLR-1/4" inputs, a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS inputs, and two XLR main outputs as well as six 1/4" mix outputs. There are also two assignable headphone outputs. The mixer ships with a 12 VDC power supply.
- 16 Mic/Line preamps, (8 XLR + 8 Combo XLR-1/4" TRS)
- Balanced stereo line input, (2 x 1/4" TRS)
- Main LR, (2 x XLR)
- 6 x Monitor Mixes, (6 x 1/4" TRS)
- 2 x Assignable headphone outputs, (2 x 1/4" TRS)
- 24 x 22 USB-B interface
- 24 x 22 SD record/playback
- Stereo USB record/playback with dedicated input channel
- Stereo Bluetooth playback with dedicated input channel
- 4 x FX Assist engines
- 3 x Custom Softkeys
- 3 x Smart Rotaries
- Dual Footswitch connection
- 7” Capacitive touchscreen with associated rotary control
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G AC Wi-Fi with auto channel select
96 kHz Processing Engine
- Under the hood is a powerhouse of processing with Allen & Heath’s renowned 96 kHz FPGA technology. Including brand new smart tools and FX to get you a better mix, faster.
Quick and Complete Channels
- Quick Channels offer instrument and application specific processing. Dial in a full channel of processing with a single knob. Switch to a Complete Channel for advanced tweaking.
- CQ’s gain assistant saves you time by automatically and accurately setting preamp gain for you. It can then keep an eye on your preamp levels to prevent nasty peaks.
- Find and remove feedback frequencies at setup using fixed mode, and then watch out for feedback throughout the show across all outputs with live mode.
FX Assist Engines
- Including brand new signal-conscious reverb and delay units which dynamically respond to signal to always sit correctly in the mix.
- Improve clarity and reduce background noise for speech applications without needing to lift a finger. Available on every input.
- Control the mixer from (almost) anywhere with free apps for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. CQ-MixPad gives the engineer complete control anywhere in the room and CQ4You allows the performer to adjust only their mix and hear exactly what they need to.
|Number of Analog Input Channels||
|Number of Mic Preamps||
|Number of Analog Output Channels||
|Max I/O Capacity||
18 x Input / 6 x Output
1 x Stereo Main LRC
6 x Mono Bus
7″ Touchscreen (Backlit)
|Faders & Level Adjustment||
Solo, Mute per Input Channel, Bus, Master
4 x Stereo Effect (Type Unspecified)
|Automatic Mic Mixing||
8 x XLR 3-Pin Balanced Mic/Line Input
8 x Combo XLR-1/4″ 3-Pin Balanced/Unbalanced Mic/Line Input
2 x 1/4″ TRS Balanced Line Input (1 Stereo Pair)
2 x XLR 3-Pin Balanced Main Output (1 Stereo Pair)
6 x 1/4″ TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Mix Output
2 x 1/4″ TRS Unbalanced Stereo Headphone Output
1 x RJ45 (Network)
1 x USB-A (Audio Playback, Audio Streaming, External Memory, Service)
1 x USB-B 2.0 (Host Connection)
|USB I/O Capacity||
24 x Input / 22 x Output
|Mobile App Compatible||
Yes: Android & iOS
App Name: CQ-MixPad
Functionality: Access Stored Files, Adjust Settings, Remote Control
*As of August, 2023: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|External Display I/O||
|Max Multitrack Recording||
|AC Input Power||
100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
|DC Input Power||
12 VDC at 4 A
6 RU (with Optional Hardware)
13.6 x 9.5 x 3.5″ / 34.6 x 24.2 x 8.8 cm
6.6 lb / 3 kg