Compact Digital Mixer with dLive Power
The Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Mixer was built to revolutionize the way you mix live sound. Equipped with the same dLive technology as Allen & Heath’s flagship mixers, the Avantis is a 64-channel / 42 bus compact console that strikes the perfect balance between old-school analog mixing and cutting-edge digital processing. Those who love analog mixers will appreciate the 24 channel strips complete with manual faders and PAFL switches. The unit has dual 15.6" DSP touchscreens that offer gesture control, fully-customizable routing options, and 144 fader strips (24 faders, 6 layers). Whether it’s handling a few mic connections or synchronizing gear with the word clock and connecting to a Dante network, the Avantis can handle all your live sound needs.
Customizable layout gives you total control
If you’re like Metro sound and lighting audio engineers and want to control as much of the performance as possible, you’ll love the Avantis. Why? This compact unit gives you total control over mix bus architecture and lets you customize the layout in whatever way that makes the most sense to you. Avantis is loaded with Continuity UI that uses drag ’n‘ drop parameters and physical controls to create an intuitive workflow with at-a-glance navigation. As if that’s not enough control, the Avantis by Allen & Heath has 24 assignable SoftKeys and user-configurable rotary controls.
Dual 15.6" touchscreens turbocharge your workflow
Allen & Health wanted to make the Avantis their most flexible compact mixer yet. To do that, they loaded the unit with Continuity UI and two 15.6" high-definition touchscreens. These screens are ultra responsive and utilize gesture controls to pinch, swipe, and drag ’n‘ drop your way through the intuitive interface. You can open configurable widget areas to load up your scenes, meters, and use RackExtra FX to add effects like Reverb, Chorus and Delays. With the abundance of options and user control, your workflow will look and feel exactly how you want it to.
Superior expandability can handle it all
Straight out of the box, Avantis can handle 12 XLR inputs and outputs, network I/O and SLink connections to handle 64 channels at a time with 144 fader strips. The Avantis has two I/O ports on the back that are each capable of 128 x 128 operation at 96kHz for cards including Dante, MADI, Waves, and gigaACE. This mixer has an SLink port that controls your I/O expanders, stage boxes, and networked equipment. The Avantis is equipped with word clock I/O that keeps all your digital gear perfectly synced to ensure your show runs without a hitch.
Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Mixer Features:
- Continuity UI combines digital and analog controls for lightning-fast workflow
- Dual 15.6" touchscreens use intuitive gesture control to make things easy
- Fully-assignable layout allows for at-a-glance navigation
- 24 manual channel strips have 6 switchable banks for easy changes
- I/O ports can handle 128x128 operation at 96kHz for Dante, MADI, Waves, and gigaACE
- 12 locking XLR inputs with one AES digital input
- Network I/O and SLink connections easily handle 64 channels at a time
- 24 assignable SoftKeys let you add extra functionality
- 12 RackExtra FX slots utilize dedicated returns
- Onboard word clock functions quickly syncs with other digital gear
- Full metal chassis resists wear and tear
Upgrade your console with Avantis dPack to get additional dLive processing including Dyn8 (up to 16 instances), DEEP Compressors, and the Dual Stage Valve Preamp, plus more models as they’re added.
Trusted by platinum selling artists on sellout tours, DEEP puts incredible emulations directly within Avantis’ input and mix channels with zero latency. No burning FX slots, no 3rd party gear hassles and no issues with latency or phase coherency.
Avantis dPack also delivers Dyn8, a powerful and sophisticated processor boasting 4 bands of dynamic EQ and 4 bands of multiband compression. With endless applications including taming vocals, tightening sub-groups or adding sonic glue to a mix, Dyn8 changes the way we think about dynamic processing. dPack enables 16 Dyn8 engines for inserting on Input and Mix channels.
Allen & Heath has a well-earned reputation for crafting FX emulations that rival the very best third party plug-ins, but with none of the associated hassle. Some RackExtra FX are exclusive to dPack, such as Transient Controller and HypaBass.
Included with dPack:
Dual Threshold Expander
Dual Stage Valve Preamp
16 x Dyn8 instances
- Type: Digital Mixer
- Channels: 64
- Inputs – Mic Preamps: 12 x XLR
- Outputs – Main: 12 x XLR
- Inputs – Digital: 1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Outputs – Digital: 2 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Busses/Groups: 42 bus architecture ; 16 x DCA Groups, 8 x Mute Groups
- Data I/O: 2 x RJ45 (network), 1 x Locking Ethernet (S-Link)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 2 x Type A
- I/O Expansion Slots: 2 x Expansion Card Ports
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 10.59″ (including feet)
- Depth: 24.68″
- Width: 36.1″
- Weight: 57.4 lbs.