Wireless Handheld Microphone System with SM58 Capsule
Unsure of that frequency group you require? Just asking via Chat or Call Us 888-647-9342
100% Secure Payment Checkout
The Shure BLX24/SM58 brings performers and presenters a cost-effective wireless handheld microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The BLX24/SM58 also includes a handheld transmitter equipped with the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic capsule, an industry standard for vocalists and announcers. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for live performances and events in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
Classic SM58 Mic Capsule Optimized for Vocals and Speech
The integrated SM58 dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback. Its brightened midrange and bass roll-off deliver that sought-after warm and clear vocal reproduction. The built-in spherical wind and pop filter reduces plosives for clean and intelligible speech.
Lightweight Handheld Transmitter
The durable BLX2 handheld transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design and is comfortable to hold. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off button, adjustable gain control, and a black identification cap. The WA621 Color ID Caps kit containing assorted colored caps is available as an optional accessory.
Easy-to-Use Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX4 receiver employs a microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity feature to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. An LED display shows group and channel settings, while two LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band: Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital: Analog
- System: Operating Range: 300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included: Yes, 1 x SM58
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type: Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x 2 AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 8.8″ x 2.1″
- Transmitter: Weight: 7.7 oz.
- Receiver: Type: Table Top
- Receiver: Displays: LED
- Receiver: Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Power Source: 12 to 15V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions: 7.4″ x 1.57″ x 4.1″
- Receiver: Weight: 8.5 oz.
H10 (542-572MHz), H9 (512-542MHz)