BLX Series Wireless System with BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and BLX4 Receiver
Unsure of that frequency group you require? Just asking via Chat or Call Us 888-647-9342
100% Secure Payment Checkout
The Shure BLX14 brings guitar and bass players a cost-effective wireless system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the compact and lightweight BLX4 single-channel tabletop receiver with internal antennas, ideal for portable use.
The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. The system provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This streamlined system is well suited for performances in small music venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that is comfortable for the presenter to wear. Group and channel selection buttons allow for quick and simple frequency matching with the receiver. Other features include an easily accessible on/off switch, adjustable gain control, and a TA4M 4-pin input jack.
Easy-to-Use Tabletop Receiver for Quality Audio
The BLX4 receiver employs microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity to improve the quality and reliability of your wireless audio. An LED display shows group and channel settings, while two LED lights indicate when the system is ready for use and the strength of the incoming audio signal. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR outputs for connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
A Versatile System to Meet Your Needs
Shure offers a variety of lavalier, instrument, headset, and handheld microphone options to adapt your BLX system as your needs evolve.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- For fitness instructors, the SM31FH is a rugged, moisture-repelling headset microphone designed to stay secure and comfortable during active performances.
- The CVL lavalier mic offers low visibility and clear vocal reproduction for discreet applications.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- Configuration: Complete Wireless Bodypack System
- System: Simultaneous Channels: Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital: Analog
- System: Operating Range: 300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Channel Selection: Auto
- System: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Bodypack
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector: 1 x TA4M
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 4.3″ x 2.51″ x 0.82″
- Transmitter: Weight: 0.16 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Fixed
- Receiver: Front Panel Display: Yes
- Receiver: Displays: LCD
- Receiver: Type: Table Top
- Receiver: Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Dimensions: 1.57″ x 7.4″ x 4″
- Receiver: Weight: 0.5 lbs.
H10 (542-572MHz), H9 (512-542MHz)