Sennheiser XSW 2-835
High flexibility for singers and presenters. An intuitive LCD display provides more manual options and 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band.
8 in stock
100% Secure Payment Checkout
Raise your voice. High flexibility for those willing to go a step further. XS WIRELESS 2 grows with your demands by offering an intuitive LCD display for more manual options and 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band, withstanding tougher live stage conditions. The XS WIRELESS 2 VOCAL SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsule e835 (superior dynamic, cardioid) to perform under pressure. True Diversity receiver in a metal housing and rackmount kit included.
- Excellent live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via
- remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
As easy as analog gets
XS Wireless; the entry-point to our analog portfolio and the first wireless system you’ll ever want to own. We developed XS Wireless 2 for those that want more flexibility without the burden of a complex set-up. Simply turn the system on and let the Automatic Frequency Management do the rest. In optimal environments, you can operate up to 12 wireless connections simultaneously, all without having to search for frequencies or worry about interference.
XSW 1 vs. XSW 2
XS Wireless 1 was developed for those that want to concentrate on the show and not so much on the gear. While XS Wireless 2 shares that same philosophy, we’ve added more control to help you dial in your set-up. Starting with the face of the receiver itself, XS Wireless 2 features a well-designed LCD screen that gives you manual control of your frequency tuning and includes an RF meter that indicates your signal strength. Add a pair of external antennas for increased range as well as two more channels for a total of 12 and its easy to see why XSW 2 is the next step up.
What makes the e835 capsule so special?
While every capsule part of the Evolution Series is designed with clarity and presence in mind, not all capsules are created equal. Simply put, the 835 is for vocalists that want a little more help cutting through the mix. Featuring a gentle boost at 3kHz – 5kHz to help with vocal presence, and then enhanced frequencies up to 12kHz for added brightness, the 835 helps your voice shine right out of the box.
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band: Up to 12 compatible channels
- System: Analog/Digital: Analog
- System: Frequency Range: 548-572 MHz
- System: Microphone Included: Yes
- System: Channel Selection: Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type: Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Handheld
- Transmitter: Battery Type: 2 x AA batteries
- Transmitter: Battery Life: 10 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 7.87″ x 5″ x 1.65″
- Receiver: Antenna Type: Detachable
- Receiver: Type: Table Top
- Receiver: Displays: LCD
- Receiver: Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Dimensions: 7.87″ x 5.0″ x 1.65″
- Receiver: Weight: 1.5 lbs.