The Reloop Stand Hub offers DJs, performers, and producers a convenient combination of laptop stand and USB/power distribution hub that's at home in both the DJ booth and the production studio. The sturdy metal stand accommodates laptops and tablets ranging in size from 11 to 18" diagonally and offers 5 different positions to provide for a wide variety of setups—plus a sixth, flat position for easy transport. A simple push-lock mechanism lets you quickly change positions and lock the unit securely in place.
The built-in power and USB distribution system means you can plug your laptop, controller, flash drives, and other components right into the stand for a neat and tidy rig that's a breeze to set up. The stand can be used in passive mode as a laptop stand with USB distribution, or combined with a USB power supply of up to 60W (available separately) connected to the USB Type-C PD port at the base for active power distribution. The top USB Type-C port is designed for connecting and powering a MacBook, iPad, notebook, or similar compatible device. Four USB Type-A ports in between provide data and power distribution to additional devices and accessories.
Soft foam pads and a non-stick rubber base help to protect your gear and keep the stand securely in place. One USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable and two USB Type-C to USB Type-A cables are included, along with a zippered carrying bag.
- Space-saving, collapsible, and lightweight construction
- Swift and tool-free assembly thanks to an easy push-lock mechanism
- Soft-foam pads to protect your devices and non-slip rubber base for stability
- Suitable for all common 11 to 18" laptops, tablets, controllers, and more
- Black, scratch-resistant powder coating
USB & Power Distribution Hub
- Designed for DJ and studio setups to optimize your workspace
- MacBooks and laptops with USB Type-C power connections can be powered directly from the Stand Hub via the USB Type-C PD port (3.2 Gen 1, SuperSpeed PD5)—requires a separately available USB power supply
- Extend your connectivity with four USB Type-A 3.0 ports for fast data transfer with SuperSpeed support
- Can be used in active or passive USB hub mode (a USB power supply is recommended for a stable connection; available separately)
- Plug-and-play connection without any driver installation
- Built-in short circuit, overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating protection
Multifunctional Design for Various Setups
- Classic C-shape: Classic laptop stand configuration
- Lower C-shape: Optimized for use with keyboard, modular controllers, or tablets
- Z-shape: Stable setup for an optimal working height position
- Lower Z-shape: Flat design for tablets and controllers
- Higher Z-shape: Elevated design of the classic Z-Shape for extended height
- Transport position: Flat transport size