Music producers, audio engineers, and DJs looking for high-quality studio monitors will be impressed with the limited-edition white Mackie CR3-X, a pair of Creative Reference Series 3" multimedia monitors offering a compact solution for quality audio playback in home studios and gaming setups. With 50W of amplification driving 3" woofers and 0.75" tweeters, the CR3-X monitors work well for both creating content or casually enjoying some tunes.
The pair consists of two powered speakers that connect with an included speaker cable. Each monitor incorporates a custom-tuned rear port to smoothly extend the low end, and a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high frequencies.
With plenty of I/O provided, the CR3-X can accept a feed from your audio interface, computer soundcard, or mobile device, while pumping out your mix to the drivers or your favorite headphones.
- For recording, mixing, sound design, gaming, and casual listening
- All-wood cabinet with a brushed-metal front panel
- 3.5mm, RCA, and 1/4" inputs accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signal from your audio interface, mixer, soundcard, or mobile device
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone port auto-defeats speaker output
- 50W of amplification drives the 3" polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeters
- Speaker placement switch lets you choose which side to use for the on/off/volume control
- Includes a 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer to the speakers, a standard 3.5mm cable to plug in your smartphone, and a speaker cable to connect the left and right monitors
- Powered: Yes
- Quantity: Pair
- LF Driver Size: 3″ Woofer
- LF Driver Type: Polypropylene-coated
- HF Driver Size: 0.75″ Tweeter
- HF Driver Type: Ferrofluid-cooled Silk-dome
- Total Power: 50W
- Input Types: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (passive speaker)
- Output Types: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (to passive speaker)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material: All-wood cabinet