Sennheiser e 835
Dynamic Cardioid Handheld Vocal Mic
10 in stock
100% Secure Payment Checkout
Sennheiser e835 Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone at a Glance:
- Amazing SPL handling - in excess of 150dB SPL
- Advanced shockmount reduces handling noise
- Uniform pickup pattern
Amazing SPL handling - in excess of 150dB SPL
Let's face it, if a microphone is designed for live use, it's going to have to handle high SPLs. So why get a mic that "should" be able to handle your rig, when you can get the Sennheiser e835 with the ability to handle 150dB SPL? If your application is standing in front of cranked guitar amps, thundering bass, or a drummer who thinks he has to break his drumheads with every stroke, this extreme SPL handling is essential. And with its cardioid pattern, the e835 rejects the chaos going on around you to get your vocals clearly spotlighted in the mix.
Advanced shockmount reduces handling noise
Speaking of getting a clear sound, the Sennheiser e835 is designed with an advanced internal shockmount to stabilize and protect the capsule from handling noise that can be a problem at high volumes. Go ahead and give the performance all you have and your e835 will accurately convey it to your audience.
Uniform pickup pattern
When you're in the heat of a performance, sometimes the exact position of your mic isn't at the forefront of your mind. Designed to maintain signal quality, presence boost, and even-tonal response whether on- or off-axis, you're ensured a great performance from your e835. And minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule. Basically, you do your thing. The Sennheiser e835 will make sure you sound great doing it.
Sennheiser e835 Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure
- SPL rating in excess of 150dB can take your loudest signals
- Internal shockmount keeps handling noise low
- Designed to get a consistent performance despite its position
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding feedback rejection
- Weight: 330g
- Includes: Pouch and microphone clip
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance: 350 ohms
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Mic Clip, Carrying Pouch