dbx DriveRack PA2
Complete Loudspeaker Management System
Out of stock
100% Secure Payment Checkout
Looking for a complete loudspeaker management system to fine tune your PA setup? Check out the dbx DriveRack PA2, a loudspeaker management system that can be controlled via your Mac, PC, or mobile iOS or Android device. Using an optional microphone connected to its RTA input, its AutoEQ function can be employed to listen to your room and automatically EQ it for optimized speaker performance. The AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression) feature is designed to eliminate feedback while preserving the sound of your system.
In addition to automated functions, the DriveRack has integrated dbx compression and limiting as well as both a graphic and 8-band parametric EQ section. It also features driver-alignment delays and a crossover section that supports full-range, 2-way, and 3-way systems. You can control the DriveRack PA2 directly by connecting from your Mac or PC via the rear-panel USB port, or connect the PA2 to a wireless router via its Ethernet port for compatibility with iOS or Android devices.
- The AutoEQ algorithm is designed to ensure an accurate, fast, and nonintrusive automatic EQ experience.
- With an optional mic connected to the RTA Mic input listening to your room, the DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.
AFS Feedback Elimination
- The Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS) algorithm allows for faster, more precise feedback elimination without adversely affecting your system's tone.
- The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before feedback can start, while never altering your sound.
Wizard Setup Functions
- Wizards make initial set up easy, while ensuring speaker tunings and other settings are up-to-date.
- Wizard functions on the DriveRack PA2 to guide you through step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system. It helps you configure level balancing, AutoEQ, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and provides access to built-in and constantly updating speaker tunings from most major speaker manufacturers.
- dbx Compression
- AFS (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
- Graphic EQ
- 8-band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ)
- Subharmonic synthesis
- Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
- 8-band parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings)
- dbx Limiting
- Driver alignment delays
- Number of Channels: 2
- Presets – User: 75 user presets
- EQ: 8-band (Parametric)
- Compressor: Yes
- Feedback Eliminator: Advanced Feedback Suppression
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x XLR (RTA Mic)
- Analog Outputs: 6 x XLR (stereo low, mid, high)
- Computer Connectivity: USB Type B, 1 x Ethernet
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.75″
- Depth: 5.75″
- Width: 19″
- Weight: 5.25 lbs.