Mix and record with the Allen & Heath CQ-12T, a compact digital mixer featuring 96 kHz FPGA processing, Bluetooth, wireless control, and SD/USB audio recording and playback, well suited for bands, producers, and AV rental houses. Use it as a main mixer in a small venue or a sub mixer on a larger stage.
The CQ-12T mixer utilizes a 7" capacitive touchscreen interface to easily navigate and control the robust mix engine that comes complete with several assistants to help your mixes sound their best including a gain assistant, feedback assistant, FX assist engine, and Automatic Mic Mixer (AMM). Take control of the full complement of channel strip effects like EQ, compression, and gating that's available on every channel and set up several sub mixes for monitoring and effects. The CQ-12T features 10 mic/line XLR/combo XLR-1/4" inputs, a pair (for stereo) of 1/4" balanced inputs, two balanced XLR main outputs, and six 1/4" mix outputs. There is an assignable headphone output. The mixer ships with a 12 VDC power supply.
- 10 Mic/Line preamps, (5 x XLR and 5 x XLR/TRS Combo)
- Balanced stereo line input, (2 x 1/4" TRS)
- Main LR, (2 x XLR)
- Six monitor mixes, (6 x 1/4" TRS)
- Assignable headphone output, (1/4" TRS)
- 16x18 USB-B interface
- 16x18 SD record/playback
- Stereo USB record/playback with dedicated input channel
- Stereo Bluetooth playback with dedicated input channel
- Two FX Assist engines
- Three custom Softkeys
- Dual footswitch connection
- 7" capacitive touchscreen with associated rotary control
96 kHz Processing Engine
- Under the hood is a powerhouse of processing with Allen & Heath’s renowned 96 kHz FPGA technology, including brand-new smart tools and FX to get you a better mix, faster.
Quick and Complete Channels
- Quick Channels offer instrument and application specific processing. Dial in a full channel of processing with a single knob. Switch to a Complete Channel for advanced tweaking.
- CQ’s gain assistant saves you time by automatically and accurately setting preamp gain for you. It can then keep an eye on your preamp levels to prevent nasty peaks.
- Find and remove feedback frequencies at setup using Fixed mode, and then watch out for feedback throughout the show across all outputs with Live mode.
FX Assist engines
- Including brand-new signal-conscious reverb and delay units, which dynamically respond to signal to always sit correctly in the mix.
- Improve clarity and reduce background noise for speech applications without needing to lift a finger. Available on every input.
- Control the mixer from (almost) anywhere with a free app for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. CQ-MixPad gives the engineer complete control from anywhere in the room, and CQ4You allows a performer to adjust only their mix and hear exactly what they need to hear.C